Best of New Zealand Artisan Cheese - Sheep, Goat and Buffalo Cheese Lover's Box
Enjoy five stunning New Zealand Artisan cheeses made with milk sourced from either goat, sheep or buffalo herds. Enjoy the broad range of different flavours that come from cheeses made with milk from these animals. Featuring soft and harder style cheeses accompanied by beautiful fig and cherry pastes along with 2 boxers of 180 Degrees crackers, everything you need for a delicious cheese platter.
- 150g Cartwheel Creamery Nanny Blue (Goat)
- 150g Thorvald Curado (Sheep)
- 150g Cartwheel Creamer Doe Rei Mi (Goat)
- 150g Mercer Cheese Goat Supreme (Goat)
- 150g Clevedon Valley Buffalo Co. Buffalo Walnut Gouda (Buffalo)
- 2 boxes of 180 Degrees Original Four Seed Oat Crackers
- Te Mata Fig's 3 Fig Cheeseboard Selection
- 70g Lilly's Cherry Butter
Note as we hand cut cheese directly off the wheel for freshness, cheese weights are approximate and may vary by + or - 20g. Board not included.